Wednesday, December 15, 2010

7 Months

I must have forgotten to blog about Sweet Claire's 7 month birthday because SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE 7 MONTHS! But apparently she is. And boy, is she busy!


Sweetness has mastered sitting, now she just needs to work on some defensive moves to avoid being tackled by her brother. She can get from point A to point B by rolling, inch-worming backwards, inch-worming on her back(which is interesting), and as of yesterday, army crawling in forward motion!

She is developing quite the palate and enjoying more and more foods! She still prefers fruit to her veggies, but she's getting better--still gagging, but less gagging. That's better, right?

Claire is one of the grabbiest (did I make that word up?) babies EVER. Nothing is safe within reach. And trust me, she will find a way to get it in reach! I don't remember Luke being that way. She is definitely a more inquisitive baby :)

I think this weekend we are finally giving up the baby car seat and installing the Big Girl Seat. Her dainty 20lb frame and the weight of the car seat are a bit much for my 34 year old back to be lugging around. I was hoping to make it through the winter so I wouldn't have to stand out in the cold buckling 2 kids in car seats, but no such luck! Why did I not get the minivan?!?!?

She's a sweet, happy, talkative little girl and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. Even if she is a horrible Momma's Girl. Which I secretly love!

2 comments:

Dayna O. said...

You didn't get the mini van because you didn't want to be "that person". I'm just saying...I'm proud of you! ;-)

Christi said...

Why DIDN'T you get the minivan, silly???

Adorable as ever, sweet Claire.