Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mid December Catch Up

I can't sleep. That usually doesn't happen to me! I have a lot on my mind-friends, family, Christmas-and I just can't get it to quiet down enough to rest. So what's one to do? Update the blog with random pictures that don't require a lot of thought! And because I despise Blogger, these pictures are out of order, but I'm out of patience to rearrange them.

See! Nothing to say about this picture...sometimes, words just aren't necessary!
Last week was our mom's group cookie exchange. It was awesome! 16 different types of cookies. I stole these pictures from Heather's blog because (gasp) I left the house without my camera!
It was a tasty, sickeningly sweet, tummy aching, lovely night with the ladies.
Then we headed to Topeka to see family and I journeyed on to Olathe for a Christmas Par-Tay. Good times had by all. However, it's always hard on me going because it reminds me of everything I miss. I think that has a lot to do with my current mental state. But I digress.
Grandma and I took the kiddos to the Kansas History Museum. Most of us had a good time:) It took Luke a bit to warm up since he thought he was going to "school" :( Boy did we screw him up with Kids Day Out. Once he did start playing, he spun the Wheel of Fortune. Shocking news!!! A Tobia might be a Scientist! Crazy, huh?

See? Why does blogger do this to me? Imagine this picture next to the cookie exchange pictures.

Luke watched Elf (or about 5 minutes of it) for the first time! He REALLY enjoyed those 5 minutes! I believe this is the part where Santa shows up. Surprisingly, he was not this excited when he actually saw Santa.
Claire learned to blow spit bubbles. Gross. So now we will be coordinating bibs with outfits.
Ah, and back to Santa. Here we are at the Reindeer Romp. Santa was a no go for Luke, but he did manage to score a "Sucret" from the Jolly old man. I did manage to get a cute picture of Santa and Claire and then a family picture with a very distrusting looking Luke. I'll post it later.

Claire was thrilled to be in ANOTHER tutu! It's rough being this adorable. I swear, 4 strangers pinched her cheeks at this event! Seriously folks, it's flu season. Keep your grubby hands off my baby's face.
You wanna pinch em, don't ya?

1 comment:

Christi said...

Love the slobber goober...and the Elf movie...and the little Alfalfa doo that Quaires was sporting...and blogger makes me crazy too. :) Was most awesome seeing you at the par-tay.