Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Claire

I had big plans! That was my first mistake :) I decided to take advantage of a local photo place with a $9.95 package. I wanted ONE picture with both my children looking at me. So I scheduled the appointment, picked out the clothes, practiced "nice smiley faces" with Luke. We were ready. And then the morning of our appointment, Luke got the stomach flu. I rescheduled 4 days later...Luke still had the stomach flu. So I did what any good mother would do. I took my favorite daughter for a photo shoot alone. I should mention, I did this the day after Thanksgiving. I assumed everyone would be shopping. I greatly underestimated the number of families coming for pictures because everyone was in town for the holiday. It was packed and they were behind about 35 minutes. I was so glad I didn't take Luke!

Sweet Claire did awesome!



She did so awesome, instead of getting the $9.95 package, I spent $100. It didn't help that everyone waiting for pictures to be taken kept looking at my pictures on the screen saying "Oh, you HAVE to buy that one!".
Yes, she's adorable.

No comments: