Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The next summer blockbuster...GUMS!

During a recent photo shoot (it was meant to be one picture for my Project 365), Luke found numerous things to put in his mouth...Is it just me, or do these two sorta look alike? Adorable.
The thumb in the mouth is a new trick. Better his than mine!
The hand is not new...
Luke likes his pigs almost as much as I do.
Did I mention this was a "no pants" afternoon?
Wonder where this is going...
Of course.
Now on to that penguin!

Showin' that penguin who's boss.
Finally, something appropriate to chew on.
...and back to something in appropriate, like my camera strap.
I don't like the looks of this...(insert Jaws music here)
...and photo shoot over to clean my lens.

3 comments:

molly said...

love it!

mattjustmull said...

No Pants Afternoon: A Tobia Family Tradition.

(Call before visiting...)

King Lumi said...

The shadow across the last picture gives it an almost sinister look...