Thursday, August 27, 2009

L-Is for the way you look at me!

We recently celebrated this gorgeous girl's 1st birthday.
It was a great opportunity to meet all the "will be in-laws".

Some might see this look as "Why are you petting my hair?" I choose to see it as an adoring, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in a pink tutu!"


Luke! Stop staring!


Isn't she FABULOUS!?

Hard to believe she's already a year old! What's even harder to believe is that in 6 short weeks, my sweet baby boy will be ONE also! Oh how we love them...

2 comments:

molly said...

well, i should check your blog more often. this is the best post i HAVE EVER READ!!! i love them both!!! thanks :) good thing we'll be connected for life :)

Christi said...

Wow, an arranged marriage, already, at the tender age of 1 and 10 months? PERFECT!