Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4th of July ( a month later)

Okay, so I'm a month late on these pictures. As far as I'm concerned, that ain't bad!
We ventured "back home" as I still call it, to spend the holiday with family and friends. I had a much needed trip back to the hospitals to see some of my girlies and show of Miss Claire. I also may have done a tad of shopping at one of my favorite stores "Baby Kisses". Claire may have got some unnecessary new outfits-and matching head bands-with HUGE flowers. I'm just saying she may have.

We also got to hang out with some of our old Wednesday night dinner crew. It was great to see everyone, but did make me more than a little homesick.

Luke and Claire had a fantastic 4th. Luke loved the fireworks and would shout "BOOM" constantly. Apparently they made quite an impact since a week later, he was still looking out the windows shouting "BOOM". Bless his heart. Of course he loved playing with his cousins Reece and Delainey, as always :)

Claire slept through the festivities, as always.

I am not sure it the hotdog ruins a great picture of Delainey and her Mommy, or if it makes it AWESOME!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: