Thursday, September 24, 2009

Disney

Luke had the best time ever in Disney World. I think we had more fun watching his "this is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life" expression every time he saw something new.
He had a good time hanging out with Nemo. I think that is where he learned to speak Whale.
Luke met Bruce
This was the first time he laid eyes on the REAL Mickey- so sweet!


Luke was eyeing Minnie.And then he made his move!

Then we hung out in the 100 Acre Woods
He was shocked and awed to meet Buzz!
Alex and I found a nice photo op in the Himalountains
Luke was amazed with It's A Small World
My little Swashbuckler!
Do you think he was excited?
Diggin' the Ears!
Stealin' some Honey-Tut Tut, looks like rain!

3 comments:

mattjustmull said...

The Buzz Lightyear picture is awesome.

Christi said...

You're like the poster family for Disney...seriously, awesome pics!!

Angel said...

wow! we missed you Luke but it sure does look like you had a blast! Awesome facial expressions for all your pictures!