Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catch up!

At the very gentle urging of a friend of mine, I decided it was time to update the blog.
Here's a little bit of what we've been up to the past week or soLuke was given a "Chicken Dance Elmo" by a co-worker of mine. He wasn't so sure at first
but it soon became the BEST THING EVER!

Do you know what this is?
It's a COMPLETED Project 365! A picture a day for a year. Wow am I glad that's done! It did give me more practice learning my camera though. And it is pretty amazing to see how much Luke has changed day-to-day.

Speaking of changing day to day. While adjusting the setting on my camera, I accidentally took a picture of the floor. Looks like Claire wanted to be in the picture as well!
Hello Claire!
Speaking of Claire, she's been getting lots of packages in the mail this week. Here are just a few of the things I've bought for her and her room.
Some soft blocks from the fabric that will be in her room!
A pillow cover for the rocking chair. How adorable is this fabric? I KNOW!!!

She is also getting an adorable little dress in the same fabric. Yes, I'm pulling a Sound of Music moment and having her dress match her curtains ;) Think of the pictures...oh joy.

3 comments:

molly said...

love this post!! and claire :)

Christi said...

LOVE that first pic...it's like the faceoff: Luke vs. Chicken Dancin' Elmo. :)

Rachel said...

Love it! I am hoping to get the new Project Life before they run out!! I love the fabric and definitely approved of the Sound of Music moment. It will be a super cute dress!