Thursday, September 30, 2010

Highway to the Danger Zone

The Tobia Men (Luke, Alex & Grandpa) headed to airshow last weekend to see the Thunderbirds! Luke loves planes, so you know he had a good time. I know he had a good time because he still tells me multiple times a day about the "loud big planes".
I think Alex looks a little like Maverick here...


As great as the planes were, I don't know if they beat out the school bus on Luke's
Greatest of All Time list.
Every time he sees a school bus, he shouts "I DID RIDE A SCHOOL BUS!" and he wants to get on it and cries when he realizes he's not getting on it. It's fun.
Aren't you supposed to keep your head inside the bus?
And he loves the plane Grandpa bought him. It's his new favorite toy. You can almost hear him making his plane sounds, can't you!


And this is what I found in the kitchen. So Top Gun.

2 comments:

King Lumi said...

Let's kick the tires and light the fires.

mattjustmull said...

He may need a school bus to go with his jet and motorcycle.