Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pittsburgh or Bust!

So tomorrow we head out for our big Pittsburgh (PA not KS) trip! As much as I LOVE to travel, I hate getting there. I just wish we could wake up tomorrow and be there. But I suppose then we would miss out on the potential crying, kicking, screaming, peeing, pooping, vomiting and general fun that is a soon to be 4 month old and a 22 month old, all in a small confined space! At least there will be stories to blog about I guess!

Wish us luck!

And because I'm not supposed to post without pictures, here you go.

Teething sucks!

Is it wrong that Luke thinks Mini Frosted Shredded Wheat are cookies? I don't want to tell him they're not.

He REALLY enjoys them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh good luck Zoe. I hope you have a wonderful time! And I don't think it's bad that Luke thinks frosted cereal is cookies, Ella thinks puffed Vegetable sticks are french fries and I'm not going to try to change her mind!