Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling better


I think we are over the worst of it...thankfully, the worst was not that bad. If you didn't know him, you probably wouldn't know he was sick. He's such a good little patient. The only reason I thought something was wrong, other than the cough, was that my little Gandhi went on a hunger strike. Or maybe he was just preparing for swimsuit weather...I could learn something from him. He's fallen a bit off of the growth chart for weight, but hopefully we'll get back on track soon. At least he's still got those chunky cheekers for me to gnaw on.

We had no coughing last night-just squealing and singing around 4:30, thank you- and so far today we have taken all of our bottles. Keep your fingers crossed that he keeps it up! We are still on the antibiotic for the ear infections but got rid of that silly nebulizer. No more smokin' the fish for Luker. I was even able to return the 4, count them 4, unused boxes of xopenex (that's 75 doses) to the pharmacy. I did however have to channel Grandma Susie to get them to take them back. I was pretty impressed with myself. But hey, $280 is $280! However, I doubt I am welcome back to CVS. Oh well, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, there is always Walgreens!
Glad to know you picked up something from me!!
Love ya!
Mom