Thursday, November 19, 2009

Live Long and Prosper

It's a little known fact that I am indeed, part Vulcan.
At rest, my hands just naturally do the Spock thing. You know, this one
It's most prominently seen in my senior pictures; sitting in a chair, hands on the armrests, looking pensive whilst unknowingly throwing Vulcan gang signs. Ah, good times.

So imagine my surprise when I noticed something strangely familiar about this picture
Do you see it?!?! Can it be true? Is Luke really exhibiting some traits of mine instead of Alex? I thought maybe it was just a fluke thing until I got this little gem from Miss Angel's

Yes, he is mine-and we are Vulcan!

Disclaimer:
I would like to add as a side note, I had never seen any thing StarTrek until last year. I am not a fan (however the new movie was okay, because I got popcorn). I even had to Google "vulcan" to see how it was spelled. Maybe in a past life, I was a fan.

3 comments:

molly said...

he is a sweet little vulcan.....and i'd like to see that picture of you, please?!

Christi said...

LOVE the handprint art! That's too funny. :)

Angel said...

I am DYING laughing looking at that! I totally did not even notice that at all until this post!!!!