Friday, November 6, 2009

When will I learn?

So APPARENTLY I forgot to close the bathroom door yet again. While I jabbered away on the phone, I assumed the noises of joy I heard from Luke were coming from his bedroom. Since I hadn't seen him in about 15 minutes I decided to check (also, because I heard banging). When I passed the bathroom I noticed him covered in toilet paper. What was a brand new roll this morning is now a cardboard roll. There was toilet paper in the toilet, around the toilet, across the toilet and even in the bathtub. But wait! There's more! I guess so the toilet paper wouldn't be lonely, he decided to throw a magnet in there as well. I have decided to let Alex retrieve that. I understand it's my fault, but I think he would want to share in this, right? While there are pictures of this in existence, they will not be posted (except in my Project 365!) because, really, who wants to see a toilet? Instead I will post this cute picture of Luke and his new hobby; talking on the phone. At least I was on the phone, or it might have ended up in there with the magnet!

1 comment:

Dena Marie said...

Has he mastered the driving his car and talking on the phone yet?