Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Santa Pictures

Luke was so excited to see Santa Claus that he literally RAN to him and tried to pull himself onto his lap! He must have had something very important to tell him. He was probably asking for a little sister for Christmas, let's hope Santa paid attention!




Getting him away from Santa proved to be the difficult part! I had kinda joked with the photographer that I was hoping for the meltdown Santa picture and was a bit disappointed that Luke was so cooperative. We got that meltdown when I took him from his beloved Santa's arms. The photographer suggested a picture of me holding Luke while he screamed and reached out for Santa...funny guy, not quite the picture I had in mind though. In retrospect, I regret not having that picture taken, because I'm sure it was a funny sight.

All the way out of the mall, Luke never took his eyes off of Santa and didn't stop waving and pleading "Dada Dada"(whatever) until we hit the door.

It was a good time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christi said...

Precious - in fact, I don't believe I've ever seen such a cooperative 1 year old, sitting on Santa's lap.