Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Infinity!


This pretty much sums up my life lately. I'm not sure who turned 2 years old last week, Luke or me? Sometimes I feel like it's me. This parenting stuff is tough and not for the weak. I'm learning that it's hard to be the grown up sometimes when you are surrounded by whining. It's hard not to stoop to his level when every response to a statement or questions is a long exasperated "noooooooooo". There are many times when I would like to throw myself on the floor and say "all done"! No one gives me a treat when I use the big potty. No one excuses my grumpiness because I'm tired. There are many times I would like to put myself in time out or get sent to my room for some quiet time. But I don't. Or at least, I haven't yet.
I'm still the grown up, because I said so!

No comments: