Monday, October 25, 2010

Trick or Treat

Sometimes Luke surprises me. When I bought his Halloween costume, I NEVER thought he would actually wear it. I certainly never thought he would wear it around the house, watching cartoons, or out in public. Surprise! I also never thought my more-often-than-not shy boy would go up to a stranger and say "Trick or Treat" (although sometimes he said "More please") get a treat and then say "Thank you". Surprise!

He's had so much fun gathering all his treats and seeing all the costumes this year. And don't get him started on the hayrides! It leads to a five minute conversation that consists of "I DID! I DID RIDE A TRACTOR! I DID!" over and over and over again.

And as usual, Claire could really care less.



Just a dragon watching Chuggington. The usual at our house.

Trunk or Treating at a local church. We had already been trick or treating and it was 82 degrees out so we did this sans dragon costume.
EMS was there so the kids could play in the ambulance. I love that Snow White and Jasmine are taking care of Sleeping Beauty.
What I love more, is that Sleep Beauty is still sporting her heels!
The highlight was the real Fire Truck. Someone was in heaven.
He's a good driver.
Aside from all the candy he scored, he got a freeze pop that proved to be his favorite!
Claire got all dressed up as well.
Could she be any sweeter?
Getting a little tired of all the festivities.
She loves to sing pretty songs. Ok, they may not be pretty, but they're LOUD.
And she's spent.
Oh the joy of a hayride!
We even had some Halloween fun at the Zoo!

Costume #2 for Claire-Hula Girl. She looked scrumptious.
This was the Halloween party for the Mom's Group we are in. Again, over 80 degrees so Luke was sans Dragon.

They had all sorts of crafts for the kiddos--and Alex.Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the costumes! Your kiddos are so cute and they look like they had a good time.