Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We spent an afternoon with friends at the KC Pumpkin Patch last weekend. It's was a great time!
Luke loved all the little pumpkins.

The wagon ride out to the patch was the GREATEST THING EVER!!! He is still talking about how he rode the tractor! (even though he didn't actually ride a tractor)

He's telling us how heavy the pumpkin is!
Since the big pumpkins were too heavy, he opted to grab the smaller pumpkins
and strategically arrange them in piles of four. Always, piles of four.
A random shot of Claire not pouting.
She does love her Daddy!
This was the closest I could get to a smile from Claire with the pumpkins.And of course, the ride back was THE GREATEST THING EVER!



There's the signature pout.
Luke had a lot of fun playing on the train
and the tricycle track
and the animal cutouts
and sitting in the BIG chair. See how he's enjoying himself?
Yeah, he won't be for long.
Isn't he sweet. Sometimes, I have to remind myself of how sweet he is.And this is one of those moments.
Apparently, the big chair is only fun sans Mom and Dad and
Claire. I think this is my favorite picture ever!

4 comments:

mattjustmull said...

LOL, the definitive parenting expressions!

molly said...

i want that last pic to be my screen saver :) love it!!

Christi said...

That's the best family picture I've ever seen...definite Christmas card material.

Dena Marie said...

I'm glad you liked one of the family pics! :o) I love all of them. I actually did capture a pic of you and Claire sans the Claire-pout. :o) I am getting ready to post them on facebook. Let me know if you want any copies, I can email them to you. We had fun hanging out this day! Can't wait to do it again!