Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa


Grandma & Grandpa, I just wanted to thank you so much for coming and spending sometime with me and Mommy while Daddy was away. Thank you for holding me all day and spoiling me rotten! It allowed me to spend some much needed quality time with my momma-ALL night. I can't wait for you to come back! I know Mommy can't wait either, it was such a big help having you with her.
FYI-Momma made me sleep in my very own bed for 3 whole hours today! She's so mean...please come back!
Love,
Luke

3 comments:

molly said...

so where's the new site..... we know what you do while little luke sleeps. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there Zoe, Alex and baby Luke
Just an email to give a great Irish welcome "cead mile failte" to baby Luke. He has GOT to have some Irish blood - he looks sooo good lookin! (Of course he has great parents!).
Best wishes from Pat, Cecelia, Robert and Daniel.

Anonymous said...

Our pleasure!!
We will get as much Luke time as we can!!! He is perfect.
Love,
Grandma Susie