Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Fun Part 2


Luke and I ventured out in to the pretty fresh fallen snow today! As you can see, he was not super excited about the idea before we even got out in the snow. It may be that his feet are not entirely in his snow boots. I don't know how people put those on toddlers! Or it could be that he is embarrassed by his horribly non-coordinating outfit! I know I wouldn't go out of the house in that get-up.
There are no snow pictures because, well, I forgot my camera inside and after the battle to get him out the door, I had no intention of going back in after it! He pretty much stood in spot and barked at the neighbors dog. There was no playing. So after about 10 minutes of barking, we went back inside. And after the 10 minutes it took to get out of our snow clothes, we had a snack!And isn't that the best part of playing in the snow?
(his haircut really does look better than this. This is post hat hair)

2 comments:

molly said...

he's terribly handsome, even in his mis-matched snow gear!!

Christi said...

I think he looks awesome...mad face and all. Sorry the snow "fun" didn't produce any pics. :)