Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3months

3 months already! So hard to believe how much one little person can change in such a short amount of time. Of course, all changes for the better! Sweet cheeks is still sleeping well through the night and starting to stay up more during the day. She is eating a ton, as evidenced by her glorious thighs! In stiff competition with her brother, she babbles A LOT and I'm pretty sure she sings to me as well. Little Miss Overachiever has even started rolling over and we're 89% sure she's trying to cut a tooth! Wouldn't you know, Luke gets all his teeth just in time for Claire to start. Although not everyone agrees, I can't help but see her brother every time I look at her. She has my eyes, but the rest is Luker. Luke has taken to calling her "Quaires", which means that is what I call her most of the time. She has so many nicknames I fear she will never learn her actual name. However, I feel "Quaires" is a keeper! Not sure why it's plural, it just is.
As easy as she is to smile, she is just as easy to pout. It's a heart-breaker of a pout too.
Yeah, she's got us good.

Clairabelle still likes to keep her ankles crossed, just like in the many sonogram pictures I have of her. It's less frustrating now :)




Rolling action shots!

Yes, she did roll until she was sick. It may have been my fault by making her continue to roll over. A small price to pay for pictures of a momentous occasion!


Oh, Quaires! We adore you.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Love love love Quaires cheeks. :)

Dayna O. said...

I agree. She looks JUST like her brother! So cute!