Monday, December 6, 2010

Lukisms



Me: Can you use your big boy voice?
Luke: Ummm. No, I use my baby boy voice.
--at least he gave it some consideration.

Luke started off calling all of his grandparents "Grandpa". A few months later, he would say Grandma and Grandpa. Suddenly, now everyone is "Grandma". My mom was walking up to the door and Luke shouted "GRANDMA!!" and when he saw my dad following, he shouted "TWO GRANDMAS!" Bless his heart.


We were watching cartoon's and I said "Look! A woodpecker!" and Luke gave me that 'bless your heart' look and said "No Mommy, that's a Jayhawk".

If you don't watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, you won't get this one: Luke was walking around the house shouting "O Toodles! O Toodles!" and then he came over to me and sadly said "It doesn't work". I'm not sure what he felt he needed a Mouskatool for, but I feel kinda bad that he didn't get his problem solved :)

I don't know if Luke is scared of Santa or just doesn't want to sit on his lap, either way, he was not thrilled with the prospect of a photo with the jolly man. We sat at a table for a while watching all the other kids happily hop up and tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas and smile for pictures. Luke kept saying "Nice Santa. That's a nice Santa." then his alter ego Bossy McGee came out and shouted "WAIT YOUR TURN" to all the kids in line. Eat your "Sucret" and keep quiet.

Luke: Vitamins please?
Me: Sure.
Luke: I'll get a plate!
--huh? And he did put those two vitamins on a plate and ate them.


Me: Here's your drink.
Luke: I'm welcome.

"Merry Crispin!"
"Crispin Tree"
"Crispin presents! Happy Birthday! ( and then acts like he's blowing out candles. 'Crispin' should be fun this year!)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Time for vitamins...I'll get a plate! That made me LOL. :)