Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Months!




Luke, I cannot believe you are already 4 months old! You've done so many new things this past month. You're tolerating tummy time better, you're even rolling over when you're tired of tummy time. You talk constantly and sometimes, I think you're sassin' me. We definitely know those rare occasions when you are not happy with us. Those times mostly revolve around feeding time. It seems you go from happy to starving in 2 seconds! You are such a happy baby and have started giggling a lot. I love when you laugh with me, or at me for that matter. You've started grabbing for your toys, which then head straight to your slobbery-gooey mouth! You are absolutely a joy to us. I can't wait to see what new things you will do this month! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet baby!
Everytime I see him I think he could not be cuter and then...there he goes, proving me wrong!
Love you all,
Grandma Susie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures Zoe!