Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Truthful Tuesday

So I was a bit lazy on Monday and skipped out on the Not Me Monday post. However, I will share this little tidbit of my mothering skills. Today was my MOPS meeting. It started at 9:15, those who know me, know I am ALWAYS early to everything. For whatever reason, I needed a diet coke this morning. Actually, I needed a Sonic diet coke. In order to do that, I had to leave earlier than planned, so I hurried about the house getting Luke and myself ready. I got my delicious diet coke and went on to the meeting. About 11am, Luke started fussing, getting hungry. I looked in my diaper bag. I had water. I had formula. I had no bottle. I forgot to put one in his bag as I hurried about the house. I knew there wasn't one in there before I left. I just forgot to put one back. So I had to escape early before Dr. Poopsie started screaming. I am such a good mom. That diet coke was FANTASTIC!


I love this Dr. Poopsie shirt. It just makes me smile.
While some might find this picture disgusting, such as myself, this is how he usually looks these days. So gross. So adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so totally preparing myself for a story about a macguivered sonic cup turned bottle! heh--gotta be resourceful, Zoe! ;o)