Friday, February 13, 2009

Good news...I think

I am not a total disaster! I went to the Chiropractor today because both Alex & I were tired of me waking up crying every time I tried to roll over in bed. And this was my other option.


Looks dangerous, right? I know. I decided to seek professional help instead of SkyMall. The Dr ran me through all sorts of tests, most of which I failed until I was able to put my hands together over my head without flinching. He was borderline giddy and exclaimed "See! You're not a total disaster!"...yea!!? Apparently we have a lot of work to do, which I knew. He wasn't even able to manipulate me too much because I was so "locked up" but I do feel better after what we were able to do. At least I can twist without feeling like I just got shanked in the prison yard.

I'll keep you posted, because I am sure it will be a fun journey, especially when they put me on "the rack"...

1 comment:

mattjustmull said...

Clearly you need a professional masseur on call 24/7.