Thursday, February 19, 2009

On a happier note..

Luke had his 4 month check up today and he is doing great! He now weighs 14lbs 2oz and is 26 inches long! His length jumped up to the 95th percentile! He is still 50% in everything else. He did not have an enjoyable time there. It was fine until the nurse pulled on the tape measure and it made a very loud clicking noise that made Luke jump and sent him into a screaming fit. He does not like to be startled. He did the same thing to me when I was changing his diaper this morning and I dared to sneeze. It was horrible. It was pretty much down hill from there. I was explaining to his doctor (who I work with) about his spitting up when he, on cue and in exorcist fashion, spit up all over the three of us. Way to go Luker! I offered to go get her some scrubs from our unit, but she was kind and said it was no big deal. I however, who was also covered in partially digested formula, thought it was a big deal and could not wait to get home and changed. Maybe because I'm a newbie. Then the 3 shots came out and...well, let's not talk about that ever again. All and all he's a healthy growing boy and we are so thankful!

No comments: