Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Today is my 32nd birthday. Thanks for all the cards, emails, and phone calls! I don't feel too much different than I did yesterday-except my back does hurt. I can only assume that is attributed to my advanced age...For my birthday I got a super cool camera that's WAY too advanced for my skills. Luke is super excited about all the photo shoots we've had thus far and all the ones to come! No big plans for today. Luke and I are planning on venturing out for some Christmas shopping and then Alex & I will have a nice quiet dinner at home...until my new favorite show The Real Housewives of Atlanta comes on at which point I will ditch my husband and baby. It's the reunion show, can't wait to see NeNe and Kim battle it out! Of course, I have discovered a new show "Repo" that may take over the number 1 slot. It's insane, and I'm pretty sure it's staged, but man is it classy! I highly recommend you check it out, but don't watch for more than 5 minutes. I don't want it to be my fault that you'll never get those 30 minutes of your life back. I'll take full responsibility for 5 minutes, but no more. It is amazing the shows you discover when you are home so much of the day. I really really need to go back to work soon...

Enjoy some pictures with the new camera!


Lovin' the Bumbo


Smiley Mc Gee


It honestly was cold this day! I wasn't just torturing him for a photo op


And photo shoot over...

3 comments:

mattjustmull said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!

Dena Marie said...

Very Cute Pics!! And Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was full of fun!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!! (My happy birthday is bigger than betters and therefore better)

--Erin