Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday


Okay, so at least I remembered it was Monday this week! Let's see how last week went...

I did not stay in my pj's until 4pm almost everyday. I did not then take a shower and get ready so that it would seem I had been dressed all day before Alex got home.

I did not dream that Alex was taking care of Luke, causing me to leave him crying in his bed for 15 minutes. I did not curse my husband for allowing him to cry that long making me get out of bed--only to realize it was 10am and Alex was at work. It was soooo real! And I was soooo mad at Alex! Poor guy.

I did not spoil my baby this weekend just because he had a little cold. I did not give the okay to let him sleep on our chests or in his car seat to ease his breathing. I wouldn't do that because, obviously, that plan was bound to backfire and ruin our sleeping plans. He loves sleeping in his carseat, and will not sleep anywhere else now.

I did not stumble around Hy-Vee crying after calling Alex because I heard how stuffy and congested Luke sounded. I obviously did not forget to take my Zoloft most of last week! Fear not, we're back on track!

I did not secretly enjoy leaving Luke with his dad while I went shopping. It was not so much easier without him. Even though it was not enjoyable, I still did not tear up at Baby Gap because I felt guilty. Again, Zoloft.

I think that's about it!

1 comment:

mattjustmull said...

From now on, if I see a crying lady in Hy-Vee I will assume that everything is fine.