Friday, December 18, 2009

Naughty

Luke is an independent boy. He would rather play alone in his room than have his mom hanging around with him. I usually don't worry too much about it, there isn't really anything he can hurt in his room. Until the other day, that is, when I heard a new sound. A metal banging sound, followed by giddy laughter. So like any good mother, I grabbed my camera on my way to investigate the matter. This is what I saw. (apologies for the picture quality, no time to adjust ISO and f-stop)
While you can't see much, you can see he is pleased as punch with himself! So on to the better picture...
You'll notice a gray crumpled mess on the floor, which would be his curtains as well as a tension rod! Naughty. But you can tell by his grin, he thinks he's the Bees Knees!

Santa knows, Luker. Santa always knows.

1 comment:

molly said...

looks like something that might happen at my house....and i forgot to tell you. when we were at chick-fil-a today noah said to me "are we eating with lukey today??!! ha!!