Sunday, December 6, 2009

Randomness

It's been a while since I last updated the blog. My little gummi bear is making me tired, so I will just do a quick recap! In no particular order:

Luke had a great time playing with his dad, as usual.

We enjoyed a nice fire on a cold night.

Time to bust out the Baby Legs!

We had a lengthy smile practice session for Santa pictures.
Some were good.

Some were...different.
Some were a bit scary.
And then scarier.


We went to a super fun park in Wichita. I think Grandma Barb and Alex had more fun than anyone else.


Contrary to this picture, Luke had a good time. I think we spun him a bit too much.

We found this little gem while running errands yesterday. I hope one day my house will be this glorious and festive! Somehow, I don't think it ever will be.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Very fun...Lawson has that jacket that Luke is wearing...love it.

Just think, if your house was that festive, I'll bet your white elephant options would be endless!