Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow Fun

It snowed...a lot. Being the World's Best Mommy, I decided some fun in the snow was required. So I bought a sled, I bought a snow suit, and Grandma bought snow boots. He loved the sled...while it was in the toasty warm living room.

The snow was a different story.
He was a bit unsure, but seemed okay as long as you kept him moving.
Remember the worlds best Mommy? Yeah, she threw a snowball at him. Isn't that fun?!
His tear and look of utter hurt begs to differ.
The rest of the ride was ruined.
Good times.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Way to go, Mom of the year! I'll bet he still had a good time, on the inside. :) Cute as ever.

Angel said...

Luke is telling me all about that first sled ride ...

gf iyuiumkinuyj nyyu b FTTT Vb bb

Sounds much better when you tell it! ;)