Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seriously people...

Am I the only one watching infomercials? The Snuggie is a blanket with arms. And no, you cannot just wear your bathrobe backwards. I've tried, the collar is not comfortable. I must have one! Think of how nice and warm those night time feedings will be. Think of how embarrassed Alex will be when I wear it driving ( I get cold in the car). Think of how humiliated Luke will be when I wear it to his pee-wee football games. And for a limited time, you get 2 for the price of 1! BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!! You also get 2, count 'em 2 book lights! Oh yes, I will have one...and I will wear it proudly!


3 comments:

mattjustmull said...

Make sure they don't charge you additional shipping and handling for each book light :)

Zoe said...

Of course they'll charge additional s&h, but it's gotta be worth it!

Jessica said...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!