Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tummy time

This is a very rare moment in which Luke enjoyed tummy time. He has never liked it. He would like to nap on his tummy, but I won't let him. I force tummy time daily thinking eventually, he will like it. It always ends the same way, screaming like I took him out in the cold (Paul and Amy know what I'm talking about). I told him his "girlfriend" Ainsley is rolling over and it would impress her to know that he's advanced enough to roll over himself. After all, he's only physically average...At this rate, he will never roll over. But we'll keep trying, much to his dismay.

1 comment:

molly said...

luke- not to worry my 'littler' friend- i will teach you all to know in the rolling department. i'm all over the place now- you should come to my house and play so i can teach you. love you, ainsley xoxoxo