Monday, December 8, 2008

Smitten


I have had some questions regarding the "Smitten". For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brilliance of the Smitten, let me explain. The Smitten is composed of three pieces- a pair of mittens and a mitten for two. This allows a sweet loving couple to hold hands, while still staying warm! BRILLIANT!! Now I have requested a Smitten for the past 3 winters...alas, no Smitten for Zoeby. Apparently Alex does not understand how fantastic it is- or he just doesn't love me. Of course now with Luke hangin' around, a Smitten isn't very practical for us. I imagine it's hard to push a stroller with just one hand all the time. Alex is off the hook this year...However, I still want a Snuggie.

1 comment:

mattjustmull said...

Hmm, obviously I've never used the "Smitten"s, but my first thought was sweaty palms. My second thought was that you now have a prescribed order of who's on the left and who's on the right.

That being said, I am Pro-Snuggie.