Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lordy Lordy, look who's

3 months!!! My goodness Cheeks McGee, I can't believe how fast time is flying by! You've had a very busy 3 months filled with lots of firsts. First Halloween, first election, first date, first Thanksgiving, first night without Mom & Dad, first Christmas, first time meeting your entire family, first New Years, first day at daycare. Man, you're one busy boy. You're quite the kicker now, especially on your changing table. You also have started babbling a lot more, which always makes us laugh. Not at you, of course, but not quite with you either! I've heard you laugh twice now. Once in your bouncy seat and once while staring at the corner just over my shoulder...kinda creepy, but still cute. Who was it that was making you giggle? Of course I have my ideas. Whatever the reason, my heart smiles when you giggle!

3 months is a milestone birthday that comes with lots of responsibility. You can now start wearing cute jeans and corduroy pants, and khakis instead of those silly sweat pants mommy hates so much. Wear them well little man-the ladies are watching. It's also a time to start working on rolling over. Yes, that means tummy time. Buck up big boy, we know you can do it. We can't wait to see what firsts this next month brings. We love you oodles!

No comments: