Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project 365


So this is my latest obsession. The idea is, you take a picture everyday for a year and put it in this album. I cannot express how obsessed I have become with this. I am a wanna-be scrapbooker. It's forced creativity for me and I really don't enjoy it. Not to mention, it's expensive! That is why I LOVE this! This is soooo easy. No cutting, no matching paper, no ribbons and stickers and brads. You just stick the pictures in and write a few words about it! Fantastic!! Not to mention the kit was only about $40 ( $150 on ebay cause the kit's sold out now...crazies). So now I spend much of my day thinking about what I should take a picture of. I'm making every effort to not make each picture of Luke. I have been somewhat successful these first 13 days. Anyway, I have been borderline giddy since Molly said the kits arrived, she ordered 2 and was kind enough to sell me one, so I didn't have to pay $150 on ebay. Did I mention that is crazy? I finally picked it up from her today and immediately went to work. I have only slightly neglected my child for this project. I am sure he understands, I mean there are 352 days left...
You can find out what all comes in the kit here

3 comments:

mattjustmull said...

What does the kit include?

Zoe said...

Well Matt, thanks for asking. The kit includes a 12x12 album, page protectors, "week of" cards, journaling cards, a date stamp (like the old time library card!!)ribbon, day of the week stickers, and papers!
You can take a gander at it on www.kitofthemonth.com. It's quite the bargain! If only it came with a free book light...

molly said...

so enlighten me as to how you link to another site with just a word?