Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A very poopy day

Luke had his first day at Miss Angel's yesterday. I guess he had an okay day with the exception of three poopy diapers, two of which were a bit painful and not enjoyable for little McGee. Of course that made me cry. I managed to get through the day without calling to check on him. I didn't want to be "that mom" and I also knew if I heard him crying I would have a meltdown and have to go get him. So instead, I had Molly call to check on him and call me with the report. That doesn't count right? I can only apologize to Miss Angel for the diapers! That is definitely not his usual routine. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of them!

2 comments:

mattjustmull said...

That certainly is the proper expression for someone who just filled their drawers.

Anonymous said...

I've read your posts about going back to work and thought, silly Zoeby! Don't cry! Then I remembered when Dena e-mailed me a picture of Nora's first smile when I was at work. I cried about it all day!!! It gets easier. I promise.