Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

We had a fun weekend with lots of family. Alex's parents came up Friday night for some much needed spoil time with Luke. We went to Crown Center on Saturday and saw a very cool Lego art exhibit and then had a very yummy lunch, and then ice cream and popcorn for dinner! Awesome...



On Sunday, my parents, my brother & sister-in-law, and my niece and nephew came up for lunch.We spent a bit of time outside, before we realized it was blazin' hot!
Luke & Grandpa GIt wasn't too hot for this little boy to play!
Or for this beautiful girl to make daisy chains
And of course, Grandma & Grandpa T. left without getting pictures...so here's a picture. I'll be sure to put it in Luke's baby book :)
Luke finished his day with some fun tubby time
where he kicked and splashedand tried to escape! So I put the camera down to catch this slippery bugger.

No comments: