Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Luke's fun weekend

Here are some more pictures of Luke's weekend away from his parents. You can almost feel the sadness. Yes, I think he really really missed us...Joy
From what I am told, this did not go so well...
(a) It's a very intense discussion (b) Grandpa is about to get scolded by Luke (c) Grandpa is about to get a big sloppy nose sucking. When in doubt, always pick (c), right? And by the way, when did we start "Naked Saturday"? I know we have "No Pants Day" but this is a bit much.
He's a good driver

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'm so glad to hear that it's not just at my house that Luke hates the wading pool! He will actually lift his legs up in a tight stomach crunch to avoid it as long as possible and then when water touches skin, he wails out in misery! For now, we'll just watch the other kids play. Maybe by the end of summer, he'll realize how much fun splashing in the water outside can be!