Monday, June 1, 2009

May


The last half of May just flew by me! Because I have neglected my little blog recently, here is a brief update of what all we did.Grandma Susie had a birthday!
Reece turned 4 and had a Spiderman Party
Alex and I went to see the Star Trek movie. You'll notice the sunburn I received from the KU graduation earlier in the day (Congrats Bryce!). The sunburn did not feel so good in the super cold theater sitting on the leather love seats...
Aunt Brandy came to visit, so we took her to Grinders after shopping at City Market.
Luke also went to Grinders where his dad taught him the importance of good beer.
Grandma & Grandpa babysat while I did a certification for work. I think they had more fun.
This is a startled, sweaty, sleepy Luke after a snuggly nap with me on the couch. Awesome hair!

1 comment:

mattjustmull said...

How was Grinders? It was awesome the first time I went, and not so good the second.