Monday, June 8, 2009

Perfection

Can you believe that 8 months ago, this little boy



looked like this?I sure can't! Time is going so fast and it seems like Luke is changing at an even faster pace! And even though Mr. Independent won't snuggle with me anymore, I will continue to try to force him to. And even though he says "da da da da da" all day long, I will continue to sound like an idiot saying "ma ma ma ma" all day back to him- to his giddy laughter. He is trying so hard to crawl! It's sad to watch how frustrated he gets as he scoots further and further away from the object of his desire. And we have still yet to find a food he doesn't LOVE! He's such a little foodie. Yes indeed, he is more perfect than we thought 8 short months ago!


I see his dad in his eyes...literally, if you look close, you can see Alex's reflection.

Such a happy boy! And why so happy? Because he sees his dad and he knows this

is about to happen!

As wonderful and happy as he is, this baby
does actually resurface every once in awhile.Ah, perfection!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is perfection! We just love him so much! And, I love that he is such a happy soul!
Grandma Susie