Thursday, June 11, 2009

Surely there is a support group for this

I am sure there is, and don't call me Shirley.

You know what these are?


That's right! It's 287 pictures, mostly of Luke. I have been neglecting my Project 365, only in the sense that I have not been printing my pictures. As you can see, I have definitely been taking the pictures. The sad thing is, these 287 pictures are from the past 6 weeks. Yeah, that's right.

You know what these are?

These are the 287 pictures, PLUS the 32 that I realized I had not printed from another week. So on average, my easy peasy assignment of 1 picture a day is averaging 6.51 pictures a day. That ain't bad. However, I did just check, and my PhotoShop Elements should be arriving in the mail today, so that average will definitely increase.

So, while my darling son sleeps today, I will be doing this

You'll notice there is nothing written for these photos. I am about 6 weeks behind on that. But come on, I could write "Another adorable picture of Luke" on each one if I had to.

I need help...

1 comment:

molly said...

if you need help- then i am right there with you!!! let me know when you figure out how to use elements! then teach me :)