Monday, July 27, 2009

Comic-Con

I must say Comic-con was a pretty good time. If nothing else, the sheer number of people, of all ages, from all over that came to experience it was impressive. Of course in my attempt to get everything possible into the diaper bag, I forgot his X-wing fighter uniform as we scampered out the door. Sadness. He would have been the only x-wing baby! There were plenty of adult ones. Luke enjoyed seeing all the people and wasn't afraid of anyone!




There were TONS of people!

Luke narrowly escaped the Storm Trooper!


And now for a public service announcement: Kids, don't play with guns. Unless you are trying to escape Storm Troopers and get off the Death Star.

We also got to see some famous people like:
Adam WestAnd the Hulk, Lou Icannotspellhislastname.

And Luke had a good time meeting more of his family members likeHis twin sister Princess Leia, who lets be honest, has let herself ago a bit. I'm not judging, I'm just sayin'...

And his father!And the man I can only wish was his father.
It was a great time that left us all a bit exhausted! (Big thanks to Auntie Amy for getting him to sleep amongst all that chaos! Even if it was for only 30 minutes)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angel said...

I can't wait to show this page to Bryan - every morning when Luke arrives, Bryan greets him as "Skywalker" - I had no idea that is where the name really came from! :) LOL! I'm cracking up at your candid pix of the other participants too - I would have died to see them in person! :)