Monday, July 13, 2009

What did you say?

In the past two days I have heard my darling husband utter two statements I never thought I would hear.

The first : "I wonder if that brown smudge on my foot is chocolate or poop." Bless his heart for wondering out loud. It lead to a much needed gigglefest for me.

The second :"When I come home from work tonight, I expect the house to be a mess and you to be well rested." He's a smart man for saying this given I was up more than half the night rocking his (alleged) baby. It's still nice to know that I have permission to lay on the couch with a box of Cheez-Its and a diet coke while periodically napping instead of doing dishes or nonsense like that!

Ah, how I love that Zombie killing man of mine!

And now a picture of Luke so that I am not in trouble with the grandparents for a post without a picture of him. This is what most of our weekend looked like. Poor guy!

1 comment:

mattjustmull said...

That picture is perfect for the album frame of your next scrapbook.