Monday, November 10, 2008


It's that time again...What didn't I do last week?

I did not and am not currently, continuing to eat Halloween candy. I wouldn't do that because I will be going to a gala the first week of December and I have absolutely nothing to wear.

I did not decide that it is much easier to let Luke spit up on me than on himself. It's much faster for me to change clothes than to change Luke's, and it's less traumatic with less screaming...well, that's not entirely true...but for the most part.

I did not decide that I have no idea how to raise a child and bought numerous books on Amazon. One of those books would not be "The Baby Whisperer". I have not been irritating Alex by constantly berating him about not honoring our baby's "circle of respect"- sarcastically of course.

I did not give Luke a bath, sending him into a lavender induced coma just prior to our trip to Wichita. That would not fit into his "circle of respect", even though he slept the entire trip. Good baby!

Oh, and I still would not look under the kitchen rug...I'm getting to it today :)

Hope you all didn't do too much this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That "circle of respect" thing is pretty great. Yeah... sure is...