Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Luke, aka...


I have gotten in the habit of giving Luke different little names. I can probably count the number of times I have used his real name on one hand. I should probably start using it more, or he will never know his name. He is more commonly known around our house as: little man, big man, Cheeks, Cheeks McGee, Toots McGee, Stinks McGee, Luker, Lukie, Cutie Patootie, Fluffernutter, Pumpernickel, Pumpkin, Bobble, Monkey, Sweet Pea, Peanut, Beautiful, Critter and Sweetums. No matter what we call him, he's our sweet baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nora and Thomas have a range of names. This never seems to end. Thomas truly responded to no other name other than Brother for awhile there, so that got confusing. Mostly they are Pickle and Goobie. I'll bet you guys settle on one before you know it--maybe it will be Luke!

-Erin

Anonymous said...

Sometimes in my heart I call him "Little Ricky".
Grandma Susie