Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our first road trip

This past weekend we took our first official road trip to Wichita to see Grandma and Grandpa T. I considered taking a picture of what our trunk looked like for this 48 hour excursion, but my embarrassment stopped me. We decided this would be a test of what one does and does not need to take for a baby. Hopefully the next trip will be a whole lot lighter, but I doubt it. We had a nice visit and Luke got to see his first Christmas Tree - sorry Grandma Susie! His 3rd-20th trees will be at your house :) Luke was a very good traveler and slept all the way (thank goodness for J&J lavender bath!). But I don't know that we're ready to hit the road again too soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is about a half an inch away from the BEST Mini Me impression EVER in this picture.