Monday, November 17, 2008

What a year!

Yesterday was our 1st anniversary. In some ways it's hard to believe it's been a year all ready, and in other ways, I can't believe it's only been a year! What a year it has been. I don't think either of us expected to be spending our first anniversary with our new baby boy, but what better person to spend the day with? We did get some much needed time to ourselves thanks to Aunt Loretta and Uncle Wally a.k.a. "The Nannies". We had a nice dinner and a movie and I refrained from calling to see how Luke was doing. I only sent one text message to say when we would be home-because that's all Alex would let me say. Since Mr. Sunshine has given up on sleep, he had a rough evening, as did The Nannies. Let's hope they'll come back sometime, he's usually very sweet...
Luke's first computer lesson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!

The picture is adorable--it looks like they are having a very serious conversation.


Erin